You collect them at your destination airport
We deliver them to your address
Portr Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from or about you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
● Information that you provide by phone or by filling in forms on our site or services using airportr.com(our Site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you create an account and when you report a problem with our Site; and we may ask further questions (for example, security questions), and collect information from your boarding pass, in the course of providing our services.
● Booking confirmations provided by airlines, based on the information that you give us.
● Photographs and x-ray images of baggage that we handle on your behalf, made and used for the purpose of co-operating with relevant customs and border control agencies.
● If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
● Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
● Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
● Details of any errors which you have chosen to send to us.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
● To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
● To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our Site according to your individual interests.
● To speed up your searches.
● To recognise you when you return to our Site.
WHERE AND HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
● To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
● To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
● To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
● To validate your booking details with your airline.
● To co-operate with customs, border control and other governmental agencies in the UK and countries and territories from and to which you fly, including for customs, border control and security purposes.
● To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
● To notify you about changes to our service.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group from time to time, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may also disclose personal information to airlines and other “partner” organisations where it is necessary to do so for operational purposes; and to customs, border control and other governmental agencies in the course of co-operating with them. In particular, our ABCI Service (as defined in our terms and conditions) may involve disclosure of baggage photographs and X-ray images to the airline and disclosure of those photographs and images, and your responses to security questions, to customs and border control agencies. Where you are flying to or from destinations outside the EEA and using our ABCI Service, this may include disclosing your information to airlines, other “partner” organisations and governmental agencies in countries or territories outside the EEA.We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
● If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
● If Portr Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
● If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Portr Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Save for these instances we will not share your personal information with anyone else.
LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. In some circumstances you may have the right to object to other aspects of our processing of your personal data, or to require us to transfer your data to a replacement service provider. If you wish to exercise either of these rights at any time, again, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF INFORMATION
You have the right to access information held about you and to require us to correct inaccurate information. You can exercise these rights by contacting us at email@example.com. We will correct inaccurate data without charge.
CONTACT AND COMPLAINTS